In Agility II we focus on some of the tougher obstacles, off leash course runs, and completing the course faster. The obstacle course also gets more difficult to challenge you and your dog! Class runs for 1 hour for six consecutive weeks.
Your dog must have completed Agility Level I to enter this class.
Agility Classes at No Leash Needed
• Dog aggressive dogs will not be permitted
• Dogs are expected to be able to perform basic commands such as Sit, Stay, Down.
• Classes will be limited to 7 participants.
• Classes are $200 per six week session and are not refundable.
• All dogs must be current on: Bordetella, DHLPP, and Rabies. We also require a negative fecal test.
• You will have to fill out paper work and pay in advance to reserve your spot.
Please go to our website, http://www.noleashneeded.com/st-louis-missouri-dog-agility, to sign up!